Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Tres Cool

I have (a) fan(s)!

Thanks for the love
Anne, I am sure you are the ONLY other one reading than the divine Ms. S.

Trendsetting. . . (via ALOTTFMA)

I am a little obsessed with this
TRAINWRECK of a show...

So I have been thinking A LOT about tunes lately and I think I am going to list what I am listening to everytime I post. Right now it's a LAME ad for Project Runway on 'BOS.

I forget where I was reading this a few weeks back, but I though keeping a list of sounds pertinent to my life would be cool and then kinda forgot about it....til I found a blog today called what I THOUGHT was the CD project, except I didn't save the link and now can't find it:(

ANYWAY, I started this list....

Songs I HEART:
Life in a Nutshell-Barenaked Ladies
Only the Good Die Young-Billy Joel

This Years Love-David Grey
Christians and the Pagans-Dar Williams
Carolina on my Mind-James Taylor
Build me up Buttercup-The Foundations

Sweet Caroline-Neil Diamond

September-Earth Wind & Fire
Margaritaville-Jimmy Buffett
Santaria-Sublime
The Gambler-Kenny Rogers
Coast of Carolina-Jimmy Buffett
Gone Again-Indigo Girls
St. Patrick's Day-John Mayer
Break Your Heart-Barenaked Ladies
Rock Your Body-Justin Timberlake
High and Dry-Radiohead
Ice Cream-Sarah McLauchlan

Developing....

No comments: